WFHB Home      WFHB Stream      WFHB Blog      WFHB News Blog      WFHB Music Blog

Monday, July 2

Jens Lekman: The Death of This Summer

link

[+/-] show/hide

While subbing for Walker Rhea on the Overnight Mix last Sunday morning, a listener called to inquire where she could find this great Jens Lekman mix I was playing. I couldn't find it online at the time, so I promised I would leave a CD-R at the station marked with her name (Ingrid Skoog). If she comes in, please look around the bookshelf in the lobby for the CD-R.

For those interested, I finally found it online at Pitchfork Media.

"It's called The Death of This Summer and features tunes by Ennio Morricone, Arthur Russell, America, and more. Read all about it here - but please, be kind to Jens' bandwith by downloading from the P4k-hosted link below."

MP3: Jens Lekman: The Death of This Summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home